A personal AdSense account gives a person complete control over their ad revenue. Anyone can create this personal account. However, there are certain basic requirements that a person should meet before starting up a personal AdSense account.
You should pass the specific eligibility criteria to use Google AdSense. Firstly, you should have a website with relevant content. Secondly, there is a certain factor in the eligibility criterion you need to consider in order to use AdSense.
Consider the following points before you go for Adsense.
- Age should be over 18 years
- Website should have relevant, meaningful, and sufficient content (at least 50+ articles)
- Website content should be unique, original, and of high quality.
- Website should not have invalid traffic (like robots)
- Website should comply with Google Adsense, Publisher, and Webmaster Guidelines
- Website should not have abusive, irrelevant or adult content.
- Website speed should be good, optimized and free from viruses and malware.
- Website should not have misleading links. For example, buttons with attractive content and on click redirecting to ad clicks. This is against Google AdSense terms and conditions.
- Website should have technical pages like Terms and Conditions, Privacy, Contact and About Us pages.
- The website should be at least 6 months old before applying for AdSense.
The above requirements should be taken care of before initiating a personal AdSense account.